Instructions for signing up to Remind
I'm using Remind to help keep you informed about important news and updates. Remind is a free service that allows you to get messages directly on your phone.
Joining my class on Remind is easy. You can choose whether you prefer text messages or smartphone notifications.
A few things to know: Personal contact information is not visible on Remind. Your cell number is not shown to me or any other participant. All of our communications are recorded in communication logs that you can download. If you have any questions, please let me know!
Signing up for text messages
- Text my class code @[CLASS CODE] to the phone number 81010 or [REMIND PHONE NUMBER].
- Reply to the text messages from the Remind team.
Honors English class code: msjjohnson
English 10 class code: hd4k2
English 12 class code: aff84
Signing up for smartphone notifications
- Download the Remind app on your Android or iOS device. Click here for a link to the apps: rmd.me/a
- Open the app and create an account (or log in if you already have one).
- Tap the + by classes joined and enter my class code @[CLASS CODE].
That's all you need to do to start receiving messages!