South Bend Food Services

  • Pandemic EBT 2.0

    P-EBT is coming back! 

    Because our students:

    • Recieve free meals during normal school
    • We were closed for remote learning
    • Our students are missing meals due to hybrid schooling


    What is Pandemic EBT 2.0?

    Last spring, USDA came out with P-EBT to make up for the missed meals usually served to students in schools, with money in food stamps. If you wanted it, you had to call DSHS and apply. This time around, there is no applications. Your student's card will come in the mail, with the first installment of payments already on them.

    Keep these cards! More benefits are planning to come!

    Do you have any questions about P-EBT? If so, call the P-EBT Contact Center at 1-833-518-0282 or visit




    September 1st: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

    September 6th: Labor Day- NO SCHOOL

    September 22nd: Early Release (Lunch served)




    Kitchen Staff

    Food Service Director/Head Cook/Food Service Secretary- Bailey Johnson

    Cook's Assistant- Julie Dokter

    Cook's Assistant- Sally Kunke

    ELC Kitchen Food Service Assistant- Christina Brennis



  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.