South Bend Food Services

  • South Bend Food Service is being affected by the Food and Labor shortage plaguing America.

    To be as helpful as possible with our constantly changing menu, please come back and double-check our Food Service page to get the most up-to-date menu we have. 

    Any changes to our menu will be updated on the menu link on the website as soon as possible.

    Thank you so much for your understanding and patience as we get through these trying times. 


    Bailey Johnson

    Food Service Director



    February 15: All Staff Work Day- No School
    February 20th: President's DayNo School
    February 27th - March 3rd: Mid-Winter Break-  No School




    Kitchen Staff

    Food Service Director/Head Cook/Food Service Secretary- Bailey Johnson

    Cook's Assistant- Julie Dokter

    Cook's Assistant- Sally Kunke

    ELC Kitchen Food Service Assistant- Christina Brennis



  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.